Delhi to Taj Mahal Private Tour
Suggested Tour Itinerary:
– Departure from Delhi: Pick up from airport or hotel & drive to Agra by airconditioned car.
– Arrival Agra
– Proceed to visit Taj Mahal.
– Visit Taj Mahal
Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day. The sight of the Taj awash with the subtle pinks of dawn is an unforgettable sight.
Ride a Tonga and visit Taj Mahal. Vivacious, amusing young men, who are more than willing to help tourists, these Tonga wallahs will do their best in making you feel at ease. The horses of the Tonga are equally colorful and active. A Tonga ride in Agra is sheer fun and frolic all through. Tonga rides will take you to the most beautiful monument in the world.
– Visit Agra Fort
Visit the Agra fort – Built by Emperor Akbar in 1566, the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
– Lunch at Agra: Top rated restaurant.
– Free time for shopping: Free to explore the Agra‘s rich heritage of handicrafts.
– Visit Baby Taj Mahal and Mehtab Bagh: Etmad Ud Daulla’s Tomb and Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden ) for awesome romantic view of Taj Mahal.
– Depart to Delhi, Drive to Delhi, Arrive Delhi & transfer to airport or hotel