Luxor East-West Banks Tour
Explore all that the ancient city of Luxor has to offer on a full Day Tour to the East and West Banks of the River Nile. This is a great tour to the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple and Luxor temple. Discover the monuments of Ancient Thebes in the company of an expert Egyptologist tour guide.
– I’ll pick you up from your Luxor Hotel, Rail station or Luxor airport
– You’ll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Visit 3 tombs, in the Valley of the Kings, of the most famous pharaohs of Egypt’s new kingdom, If you wish to visit the tombs of King Tutankhamon and Ramses VI, an additional cost is payable direct
– Proceed to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne
– Photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III.
– After a Lunch break, start your tour to visit the complex of Karnak temples. Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed.
– End your tour at Luxor Temple, which was once joined to the complex of Karnak temples by a three-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple.
– At the end of your Luxor Day Tour, you will be transferred back to your place of choice in Luxor Hotel, Rail Station or Airport