Mumbai City Full Day Tour
Welcome to Mumbai. During this amazing full day tour, you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local guide.
We’ll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour – they’re certainly worthwhile. But I will also show you the special things that make Mumbai great.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Our day and the time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
The tour covers all the must-see places on any traveler’s itinerary:
• The Gateway of India, and the area around it
• Regal Circle and the heritage buildings there, including the Prince of Wales Museum, NGMA, Police Headquarters, etc.
• The Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
• Bombay University and cricket at the Oval Maidan
• Flora Fountain
• Town Hall
• Victoria Terminus and the Municipal Building
• Crawford Market
• Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach
• Mani Bhavan, home of Gandhi
• Malabar Hill – Hanging Garden
• The popular Dhobi Ghat
* Local Markets & Minara Mosque
You need not follow this itinerary – I’d be happy to create a custom-tour for you, based on your interests. If there’s something else that interests you, let me know, and we will try and fit it into the day.
Meet up location: Direct Pick up from cruise port-(Outside the Green Gate)which is at a 5 minutes walk-able distance where the ship halt, I will be standing outside the green gate displaying your name.
Direct Pick up from the hotel (Please Provide the Name of the Hotel, Address of the hotel, Name in which the room is book in the hotel. We Will meet up in the hotel Lobby.)
Direct Pick up from the airport. I will be standing outside the Arrival Gate displaying your name.
End location: Drop to Cruise port (Outside the Green Gate) or hotel or airport.
Duration: 8 hours
-Mumbai City Full Day Tour-