FREE LAYOVER TOUR IN DOHA:
- You don’t need a visa to take airport free layover tours as you’re considered an “in-transit” passenger. Often you may need to hand over your passport for the length of the tour. But you should always ensure beforehand that your passport is not an exempt country, as some countries are not allowed to have in-transit passengers.
- Double check for extra costs such as museum entries which may not be covered.
- Consider bringing a packed meal e.g. it may be cheaper to buy a sandwich at an airport food court chain than a museum. Alternatively if seeing a market, you may wish to hold out for stall food.
- Check what documents you need to board a tour. Commonly you may need to show the airline ticket of your previous and upcoming flight.
- Consider where to store your luggage if applicable (some tours may not have room or allow you to bring your luggage with you).
- Take note of when you need to arrive for tours – some require you to show up 30 minutes to an hour beforehand.
FREE AIRPORT LAYOVER TOURS IN TOKYO and SINGAPORE: