What is a Layover?
In transportation, a layover, stopover, or connection is a break between parts of a single trip, where the traveler typically gets off one vehicle (airplane, train, cruise-boat etc) and gets on to another.
What is a Layover Tour?
Nowadays, more and more passengers are stuck in the airport between flights, for several hours. The tours we offer cover exactly that scenario. Our website allows a traveler to search efficiently and find available tours of all tour guides listed in their layover destinations. The registered tour guides set the price and the availability of their tours. With our meet and greet service, the custom tour begins from the moment you arrive at your stopover location. You will be welcomed at your airport, train station, hotel or cruise port. Following the tour you can be returned to a central city hotel, or if on a shorter layover, back to the airport or train station to continue your journey.
What this Online Agency does?
SuperLayover.com connects millions of passengers around the world looking to find tours in their layover cities with local tour guides, who offer personalized service according to the needs of the travelers (date, layover time, number of passengers, language, transportation, theme of tour etc.). Super Layover covers a gap in the travel industry and serves the 2.5 billion people who travel annually through the 100 busiest hub-airports and cruise ports in the world.
Tour guiding business has transformed in the last few years. There is a growing market for local experiences tailored to customer needs and narrated/organized by locals. We believe it is a powerful and very attractive niche which gives a unique experience for an excellent price.
- It’s more affordable than you might think. Most of our pricing is per-tour, NOT per-person. So, if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big bus tour.
- Every tour is private. Your guide will spend time only with you and the people you’re traveling with.
- Go at your own pace. See as much as you can or slow things down to a saunter. With your private guide, your day is flexible.
- Benefit from a local’s knowledge. Access more intimate, out of the way spots that have never seen a bus tour.
- Every tour is custom. See the sights YOU want, try the food YOU crave, learn about what interests YOU the most.
- Pay Only a 15% deposit. The remaining amount will be paid in person at the day of your private tour, in the currency that you’ll agree with your Tour Guide.
- Cancellation for any reason is penalty FREE, up to 48 hours prior your tour (Any cancellation by you must be initiated by email to layoverus[at]gmail[.]com. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email). Note: For ‘No shows’, due to any reasons (such as illness, or change of personal circumstances), the cancellation fee is 35%.
- SuperLayover.com Always Offers the Best Available Price. We are so confident in our system that we guarantee 100% all of our prices online. If you find a lower price for the same activity, private tour, or deal offered by the same Tour Guide online, within 72 hours of booking we will refund the price difference.
- Vehicles: Super Layover members who provide this service own high-quality vehicles. All driver-guides around the world must have driver and vehicle licences plus insurance. Users of driver-guide services must satisfy themselves that the legal insurance cover and licences are in place. In this context “user” shall include any person booking, hiring, being a passenger or acting as agent for another party. The Super Layover cannot accept responsibility for interpretation of the insurance and licensing requirements covering a Driver-Tour Guide’s services.
- VAT / Taxes: Included in the price. No extra charges will occur.
- How do I pay the Guide?
Most Guides accept payment by cash. Few Guides have the ability to accept credit card payments. Please ask your Tour Guide after the booking confirmation.
- Do the Guides speak different languages?
Among our members, we have Tour Guides who qualified to Guide in over 30 different languages.
Discover the VIP treatment at YOUR next destination. Find a reliable tour guide to welcome you. To travel is to revel in the beauty of both the destination and the journey. Prior to reaching your destination you first have to endure the burden of the trip. Unfortunately, this often includes long hours of waiting to complete the next portion of your itinerary. We are aware of how important your time is while in transit. If you only have a few hours in between journeys or you just want the safety and comfort of private Layover Tours after a flight, cruise or train trip, we can help.
With our meet and greet service, the custom tour begins from the moment you arrive at your stopover location. You will be welcomed at your airport, train station, hotel or cruise port. One of our many professional LOCAL TOUR GUIDES carrying a ‘Super Layover’ sign will be there to greet you. Following the tour you can be returned to a central city hotel, or if on a layover, back to the airport or train station to continue your journey. Just choose one private tour available in your layover city. Tour times are offered according to your layover schedule. Layover City Tours are also available for late arrivals and ‘last minute’ bookings! (download our application)
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE. Only a small deposit is needed today. The remaining amount will be paid in person on the day of your private tour. Instant confirmation of your private tour, when you reserve. FREE cancellation.